Google
 

** FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION **

Discover the EXACT strategies regular people like YOU are using to earn a minimum of $100,000 A YEAR online!====================================================== Say YES to a FREE Trial subscription to "Secrets To Their Success," and you'll take a private tour of two web sites every month that are earning HUGE profits!You'll discover every tip... every strategy... every tool these successes used to start, build, and grow their businesses to their current levels...... AND they'll even tell you about the mistakes they made along the way -- and how you can AVOID them!To claim your FREE Trial subscription to "Secrets To Their Success," just click here!!

Internet Marketing Articles

Monday, March 12, 2007

Don't Miss Out The Opportunity!!!

I know by fact that internet provides a modern/new way to market the business, an alternative of normal conventional marketing method. Embarking on proper and right marketing tools, I can freely offer my products/services to almost 1.2 billion internet users around the world. And guess what, out of this 36% are the potential customers coming from the Asian region. Yes, the overall Asian internet users surpass the users for total Europe Region, which is 315 million users. Malaysia alone provides the accessibility to 13 million internet users, while Indonesia and Singapore is having 8 million and 2 million users, respectively. (as per Internet World Stat-latest 2007)

So, what can these figures tell me? It is so obvious right?? How big the opportunity of having my services/product online? Ok...true that it is so impossible for every 1.2 billion world internet users to be our business customers!!! But to recap back the basic principle of doing business, we can only clearly outline our dream business proposal, always in a better way by knowing such opportunity in front. At least I have defined the overall platform of my potential customers and to make them acquire our product/services is something that viable to achieve. How best should I market my business internationally, through normal conventional way of marketing techniques? Newspaper??Radio??Televisyen?Printed Business Directory? Don't think so...

I'm still getting less confident at this intital stage.. but that's ok..let's be at a bit pessimistic side..if I think that I cannot get the 1.2 billion world internet users, for 13 million of Malaysian, I think it is still a wide market to penetrate, for starting offcourse..

Other beauty of internet that I just known is the associated marketing cost. I realised that there are places where I can execute the advertisement for free. Yeah...I should have known it earlier. It just that I need some basic knowledge/expertise on how to carry out marketing effectively in the net. And the fact that MARKETING PLAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE TO ANYBODY's BUSINESS SUCCESS is always always always true forever.

~cardo~

No comments: